“The greatest gift we can give our self is the ability to feel happy right now.” – Lois McElravy
Do you …
- long for more happiness in your life?
- allow unexpected difficulties to crush your happy mood?
- unknowingly withhold your happiness if everything isn’t perfect or until you’ve finished all of your work?
- attach your happiness to a future event, when you achieve a major goal or for a time when your circumstances change?
- wish you could feel happy right now, no matter what?
Dare to feel happy NOW, not when …
- you lose weight.
- your spouse or partner pitches in to help.
- your credit card gets paid off.
- your children grow up, leave home or return to visit.
- you finally get a day off from work.
In this session you will gain insights and learn strategies to develop motivational mindsets and create positive habits that will equip you to:
- love yourself unconditionally, just as you are right now.
- deal with relationship stress.
- cope with financial worries.
- manage the emotional ups and downs of parenting.
- feel happy in the midst of tough times at work and at home.
Activities: Participants will fill in a personal worksheet to identify one area of their life where they want more happiness and examine what changes they can make to feel happier right NOW. Each person will create a mantra to help them develop their new habit.